Friday, July 20, 2012

So, I've decided..



I'm going to continue this thing.
I don't know how far it will go, or how it may change and evolve in the future.
All i know is that I will put myself out there and I ask that you all treat me kindly!
So this is all under construction now. It will be changing alot over the next couple of days/weeks.
Things will be added and removed at random. But yeah, I'll try my best to get this together in a timely manner.
Any suggestions on how to make it easy for you all to read? Or is it easy enough? I'm a visual person so I hope to add more pictures in the future...
Also, I want to start featuring instagramers on here a week at a time. I'll add how to do that over on the right side of the screen. What else would you like me to add?
I'm not really into twitter, I tried that out and got bored with it after a while so yeah...same with Facebook.
I was thinking about adding a Lookbook, also my WeHeartIt. But that will come later down the road I think.
But yeah, any suggestions to make this any better at all will be greatly appreciated!
<3

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dreamy Rose...I am so excited about your new Blog...I am excited about seeing what "new" ideas you give us!!!...Happy Blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!